Please join me at LABS Atrium Camden for a series of four workshops for personal and professional development, focused on building healthy mental habits for sustained high performance and wellbeing.
The presentations are based on the Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI) program. Developed at Google and based on the latest in neuroscience research, the Search Inside Yourself (SIY) teaches attention and mindfulness training that build the core emotional intelligence skills needed for effective leadership.
- Created by thought-leaders in the field
- Makes deep and complex concepts highly practical and accessible
- Emphasises application to on-the-ground challenges of daily work
- Enhance mental fitness and clarity
- Develop agile and adaptive mindsets
- Reduce stress responses
- Increase resilience
- Improve access to creativity
- Improve communication
- Develop better decision-making skills
The program is organised in modules and to experience the full benefits of it we recommend that you attend all four workshops, but that is not a condition, you will be welcome at any time!
Limited spaces, book here.
Looking forward to sitting with you.